AMI 5.56% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Has he? How?He joined in November 2019, 1 year and 9 months ago....

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Has he? How?

He joined in November 2019, 1 year and 9 months ago. Sure, there's minimal net change in the share price since then but the price has been relatively stable. Dan came from a background of coal and big mining houses who's standards and operating procedures are of a much higher standard than junior miners, I would assume he spent a metric f*ck tonne of time leveling up Aurelia's safety and ESG policies due to the 58% lower TRIFR, 82% lower TREIFR (see the diggers and dealers investor preso, slides 5 + 22). He also would have had to have dealt with any cluster f*cks that Jim left behind.

In my opinion the larger value erosion was the decision made by the board (before he even started) to pay a dividend when that cash could've been used elsewhere like a share buy back, additional asset acquisition or more exploration.

Federation will take time to come online and looks like a beast with plenty of potential, there's always good news about that coming out from the company. Dargues was left field but there's no way in hell Dan didn't do technical due diligence with the Geology GM (Exploration and Business Development) or Engineering team. Dargues also looks like there's potential for growth there once the production issues are ironed out.

Follow your investment strategy - be patient and dollar cost average or cop the loss and invest elsewhere. It's really that simple

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.272M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55948 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.