ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

acorn, Some Guy, lilac, JT et alThanks for the good wishes. I...

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    acorn, Some Guy, lilac, JT et al

Thanks for the good wishes. I did my best but management have had this sewn up for some time IMHO. I think the pressure from the "nosisy minority", nervous and many of us individually may just have ensured that whoever was buying for STO was encouraged to get the price to or above 90 cents so in a way that was a win!

acorn

Well said on the lessons learned. I have now had several "bad" experiences with boards and in each case I didn't follow my "gut feel" or my intellectual assessment of the board's performance or non-performance .. and have lived to regret it! In the corporate world particularly at the smaller end of resources companies there is a scarcity of real talent. Arrow obviously had a much more capable board and they grew their business impressively as did QGC. ESG ..... simply a big disappointment.

Yes when DC changed his tune and started praising STO as "excellent JV partners" at the 2010 AGM we should have known the game was up!

ESG management's disclosure was VERY poor. In future i won't be ringing up companies and complaining when this happens .. I will simply exit and find a better use for my funds.

I plan to take a break from active investing and HC for while. Its been a daily activity/obsession for over 10 years now, with 12437 posts!

All the best to everyone.

REgards

Hardmano/Laurie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.