ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I am gone as of now, have chosen to hold and explore the STO...

1. msa
    436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I am gone as of now, have chosen to hold and explore the STO option, I dont think there is another stimulating thread on HC like ESG but I have so, so enjoyed the intregity, knowledge , and comradery, of this thread, and if it was you Hardmano today that gave them a hard time, Well done !!!, you held them accountable, it was a landslide, but we stood up for what was right and they, and others are on notice , shareholders are watching, we will question, and that, was the good thing from today .
    There were not many in numbers but we stood up and asked questions , if we take it lying down and dont put them on notice, we will get ripped off every time.

My sentiment is none because ESG is no more and I am not sure of the managemant of STO, but one thing I will tell you I will eyeball the CEO of every company I invest in , in the future , no more used car sales men fo me . They either have the goods and can lead with vision and integity or not. None of my money goes into a company on the hope of a return without the goods attached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.