ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

goodbye esg, page-9

1. 1,569 Posts.
    Good on you Hardmano!

It was with some regret I missed today.

I told Yaqona on Wednesday I'd a change of heart. The thought of a long day (8 hours travel), only to bare witness to a duplicitious mercy killing had really lost its appeal.

I suspected the yes vote would hold sway but I did want to see how your questions were parried. It's easy to hold forth in these pages .. but you have the skills and character to take the floor at an AGM and truly hold a board to account.

Anyway I'd like to thank you for all your advice and council these last years.

Hotcopper offers many avenues for the 'young' player to learn and expand their understanding of the commercial and technical side of the market .. but its in the study of human behaviour that it offers the most valuable lessons.

For all the opinionated and borish behaviour we have to trawl through in these pages your posts and incites have aways stood apart. I actually think you were the first poster I began to track .. and I still don't follow many.

Apart from all of us all feeling dudded by dollar outcome - a significant intangible loss from today is the shared purpose .. but ... we all made some money, we've still got our health and our looks .. and its a wide open road.

So best wishes for the future ... and lets try and catch up at some point.

:-)

SG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.