NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Goodbye from Macleod

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    After holding this stock for 15 years my shares will now be forcefully taken from me. What a system!

Over the years I have contributed to the company's capital raisings, options etc in anticipation that directors would do the right thing by shareholders. Little did I know that our interests would be disregarded time and time again.

I have attempted to keep Shareholders informed over the years with material/info sourced from various establishments be they directors, lawyers, courts, journalists, Garatou Community, ASIC, ASX ,Four Corners, politicians, etc. Some info was proven correct while some proven to be incorrect. I raised several complaints with heaps of facts with ASX and ASIC without satisfaction. No action taken on each occasion.

I retained the stock because of its valuable assets worth many millions of dollars.

Unfortunately the failure of regulators to protect shareholders will result in a pay out that will not match my or your expectations. Regulators were not interested in forcing NKP to cancel the 250m shares offered for the Tubatse farms that were lost. Nor did they pursue the debt owed by Landau.

This will be (unless something unusual occurs) Macleod22 final post. I will now wait and see if Bermudan authorities live to our expectations and deliver a price well above the opportunistic 10cents per share offered by Zijin.

Farewell and good luck with your next investment.

With all the info I have collected a book on NKP may be the way to go?
    Last edited by Macleod22: 19/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.