GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

goodbye not buy oppies, page-8

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Not only goodbye oppies and chance to get out with any return ie..001 but also goodbye to GDN as a popular H.C topic. I can,t believe the exodus from GDN on H.C. Its gone from weeks on end of being most discussed stock to vitually nothing. Should be called ABS the way its pulled up. Anyway probably a good thing as far as the over sell goes and sanity may now prevail and GDN be priced on fundamentals with chances of steady rise without the nervous hype and many being burnt.
    The real shame for me is we have lost the quality posters who provide the well researched and informing posts. I guess they are all out now but I'd like to see them return. I have to wonder though about some of the guys who claimed to have been working on drilling sites here and there as to wether it was true or not. If you guys are still around and fair dinkum I would welcome your ongoing input when we next get something from the company as to what you think. Always good to get info from someone in the industry. Must be something soon so lets hope its positive. Ann's have pointed that way so I guess next couple of weeks will finally tell if its all been B.S or there really is the potential here we have heard so much about. I think I said it once before that the ann's can be interprated so many ways its hard to tell if news is good or bad so lets also hope for a clear indication next time. Good luck to holders
    Cheers B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.