OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

goodbye oaks

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that I'm out (Notice my disclosure has changed to "no position"). I signed a form saying that I wouldn't say anything to embarrass Oaks or their parent company so I won't.

Oaks has been a great company to invest in, and in hindsight, could have gone a lot further locally if not for a couple of crippling decisions.

I'm quite a bit better off, but mostly because of the CGT provision allowing me to claim half the tax.

I learned that the legal system is slow and expensive. The matter of who was right or wrong will never be known because it would have been months still before a verdict would come.

I think in terms of stock trading, when money needs to keep moving to grow; having so much cash just locked away is unbearable and if invested I would probably have made more based on how well I've gone over the last year.

Anyway, I'm still invested in RFG and you will probably see me post once every few months in CDU or VMG. Hopefully we'll find another sure-thing like Oaks sometime soon.

I'll be interested to see how many views this post gets considering I'm posting in a place that nobody has no reason to be looking at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.232M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $4.896K 70.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 22450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 9082
Last updated 11.27am 31/05/2024 ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.