CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

two directors buying over the last few days also gives a good...

1. 688 Posts.
    two directors buying over the last few days also gives a good message, from the board to the market.

Punters buying from newspaper tips, generally doesn't bring too much buying volume or sustained buying. But all good news is welcome.

Woody,

As far as the "opening the tap of wells shut in" ...
    I am going through the reports, as I remember it being mentioned that the wells were only shut in while drilling appraisal wells, due to the close proximity. This means that once the appraisal wells have completed the shut in wells would be put back into production. The shut in wells were not wells that would be abandoned or replaced.

Just a quick search I have found this mentioned in the June 2008 qtrly report page 3.
    "Production volumes were down slightly this quarter due to some wells being shut-in while drilling appraisal wells."

The important wording here is "being shut-in while drilling"

I am searching for the actual report, I think it was an Operations update" report. Will let know when find actual wells and what they were producing. I got a feeling it was around 1500 to 2000bpd.
    Ugh one of these days I will remember to make a note of what report & what well etc etc to refer to later.

Cheers

Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $556.2K 3.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 271853 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 468186 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.