PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

goodbye showman, page-27

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Through all these trying times its nice to have you on board AKA - you never cease to give me a smile with your not so subtle little stirs! Even though not many people take the bait anymore you are still always looking for new angles and I respect that fighting attitude!

Hooters trolling aside - I'm actually feeling quite confident, I get the sense WEG might be out of the picture as far as a JV partner goes, we have recently secured offtake money from a large Korean firm and it looks like we have more debt finance on the way to help fund the 90million mining contract. If they can get a few months of regular shipments out then we should start see the SP heading north.

To be honeat since the PFS disaster I have not been a big Tony fan however I definitely acknowledge the hard work he has put into the company and the fact he is finishing up with us mining iron ore does speak volumes of his contribution.

Tony has made no secret of the impact on his home life of having to be constantly traveling and working crazy hours. As fun as the conspiracy theories are It could be just as likely that he has decided to smell the roses for a while (or maybe the exhaust fumes of a HSV).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.