PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Well I will upset the applecart...........................Why...

1. 9,445 Posts.
    Well I will upset the applecart.

Why would Tony leave just 1 week before the big deal is concluded?
    Why not 1 or 2 weeks after the deal is concluded? It makes no sense for the creator of the company to leave at this point in time. Especially for Tony, who wanted badly to have a big win on his plate to balance the big errors and leave on a high.

My take is that Tony was pushed. IMO,the other party wanted Tony out! The carrot was there BUT Tony must go.

IMO, PLV directors did not push him out. They likely offered their support and comforted Tony by confirming they would back him and walk away from the deal. It was his call.

Tony took one for the team. He might have pondered on his decision for a month ( hence the suspensions) and might have tried to get a different deal with someone else, but in the end .......

A tough decision made a little easier by knowledge that he would have more family time, something the family desperately wanted, and also made easier because Pluton would win as well.

Someone with that much history at Pluton : the creator of Pluton does not leave like this, not voluntarily.

That's my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.