PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Why would Tony leave just 1 week before the big deal is...

1. 46,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8704
    "Why would Tony leave just 1 week before the big deal is concluded?
    Why not 1 or 2 weeks after the deal is concluded? It makes no sense for the creator of the company to leave at this point in time. Especially for Tony, who wanted badly to have a big win on his plate to balance the big errors and leave on a high"

Wow ENEN ! you goose dont you know it was because Tony didnt want to live in Perth - its not the end of the earth but you can see from there : ) Glad it was you that said that and you got 6 thumbs up to boot - You have nailed it -I think you have a 99% chance of being spot on with your thoughts.

For whats its worth I sent this email off to ASX yesterday it may shed some light on what's gone down.

Dear ASX

I have a question about listed ASX company Pluton Resources PLV .

on the 10/09/12 SS&T corporation lodged a 604 substantial holder notice stating they had a beneficial interest in close to 20% of Plutons issued capital

There has been speculation in share forums they no longer have this interest and it has been an oversight they failed to lodge a 605 ceasing to a sub holder notice.

Can you please confirm SS&T corporation are still a beneficial substantial holder of PLV ?

cheers hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.