PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

goodbye showman, page-52

1. 9,445 Posts.
    Aka
    There is absolutely no doubt that Tony's family was feeling the stress. Tony WORKED on Christmas day for goodness sake!

I do believe Tony was prepared to relinquish his position to Brett and not move to Perth, but it seems he did so a little earlier than planned.

Re the SS&T substantial holder situation.
    I questioned Tony personally on this issue. I mentioned, with some agitation, that PLV needed to do more to explain the situation.
    The bad news( for PLV holders) regarding SS&T's determined ownership status was let known to all of Australia via their lawyers and the ASX. Yet the good news that the problem was "sorted" remained pub talk.

WEG had a obligation to PLV shareholders and use its lawyers to respond VIA ASX. Tony said he would make enquiries but nothing came of it.

You make one assumption that may or may not be correct.
    That is, you assume the form 604 that SS&T issued was correct. They may have issued the 604 in error and their position may not be as they see it. If that is the case there is nothing to reverse .. the original was wrong.

The mani point does remain. PLV shareholders are not certain about SS&T's ownership status. This should be coorected so that we know if SS&T or WEG are the legitimate share owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.