TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Goodbye TB8

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi guys,

As the man who posted the first post under TB8, I put an end to my involvement in TB8 today. Don't worry I'm not the one who dumped big volumes today i'm not that rich

I was so close to initiate an ASIC investigation against this company but I didn't do it for a numerous reasons, including the time and effort involved in it, plus the potential consequence of dragging the sp down further for everyone of us. The reason for this final post from me is just to share my research on tianmei company to date, and please note all contents below are imo and not to be regarded as financial advice whatsoever and please do your own research.

Firstly I found myself guilty for my own loss, if I did little research before IPO I wouldn't buy it but, I didn't, so who else to blame lol...

Here're some facts I've found out (and just FYI I'm a Chinese so I know the language):
    - On baidu.com (Chinese google), you cannot search anything about tianmei except their own website
    - On taobao.com (Chinese ebay/amazon), you cannot search anything about tianmei brand
    - On other eCommerce website (like Chinese Woolworth/Coles online), you cannot search anything about tianmei brand
    - You can't find any of their product in any mainstream supermarket in Beijing/Shanghai
    - On their Chinese website (http://www.tianmeifuxi.com/), the main page has been down for months, there's another way to browse the contents in their website, and the only email address you could find is an address started with hr@...
    - I haven't found anyway on their website or on baidu to locate where their 940 distribution stores are
    - I have asked 3 friends who're living in the province where this company is based, none of them heard this brand
    - I've got more but I don't feel like sharing anything else as I don't want HC to get in trouble, I think that'd be enough

From my experience/knowledge about China, it's close enough to impossible for a company of this size to have zero visibility on the internet and eCommerce store. Even if you are a public/business consumer who want to buy the water, you don't even know where to buy them what a joke.

It's worth mentioning that I collected same information with the other informers in this forum and I validated most of them. I've spoken with a relation officer and got his word that most of my concerns above would be explained in the upcoming announcement (I assume he's referring to the one on 31/03/2017) but I didn't see any. So yes, I officially lost my hope and faith and I decided to move on, the numbers on the latest report are pretty as usual, that close to minus PE was indeed what caught me before IPO - they are too pretty for anyone to run a basic check.

Lastly, I myself seriously don't know where the sp is gonna go, it may go worthless or may even go back to the IPO price or go double from there, it all depends on how it will be manipulated, who knows.

This is my last post on tb8 and I wish all holders all the very best and please be extra careful and do your own research before your next investment.

Regards,
    PIK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.