TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Goodbye TB8, page-2

1. 1,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Thanks for sharing your research. Why would any of their products be in Beijing/Shanghai supermarkets when their supply deals are all in the Guandong province? (2100km and 1200km away).
    You are aware of the size and population in China right? If they were selling their products all over the country all-ready they wouldn't be doing a $10mill IPO, they would be a multi billion dollar company. As such it is also not surprising that you can't find the water bottle produced by a tiny company on the Chinese Ebay..

I do agree that they should probably have a working Chinese website but they are obviously not going to sell bottled water on the Internet as their current strategy appears to be targeting local resellers. If I went to a local corner store in China, I wouldn't be googleing the bottle of water before I bought it...

You mention that you have more info but you don't want to get HC in trouble. I find this comment useless, either share the information or don't invent fictional statements.

Unfortunately your post sounds like you are trying to justify and convince yourself that selling now was the right decision, one month after the IPO, where you've lost 50% of your investment. As you said, you may be correct but you may also be completely wrong and your post unfortunately contained very little of actual substance.

I will put my faith in the Australian regulators, not your post.

All the best, sorry for your loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.