TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

goodbye tectonic resources

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

...and "Hello" Phillips River Mining......
    Our 513,385,712 listed TTR shares currently trading at 5.2c will become 64,173,214 shares in the new entity, hopefully trading at more than 5.2c..... :-(
    I'm still not that rapt in the consolidation, but I guess we'll just have to see what happens....
    Another thing I'm not too excited about is that development wont commence before June 2012......so what is going to take place for the next 10 months? Applying for Govt approvals, I guess, but surely some sort of at least environmental discussions would have taken place before now? Really, nothing has transpired of any real significance in the last 2 years beyond placements and number-cruntchings and bean countings.....OK, I guess Gift South was significant, but Sheba results I class as purely an improvement to a known entity....
    The "Tectonic" phase of our looong drawn out saga ends without any either discoveries at our new-beaut anomalies at Railway and No-Tree Hill, or them being put to rest as duds... sigh. Still hope that one day the former will occur....
    So now we go back to waiting for financing and off-take agreements, and....???
    Hope the Phillips River Mining saga will prove more fruitful than the long, tedious and boring Tectonic saga was for long-term holders....

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.