IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

"...up to 40" only ?!What is fair value?Hard to say in a market...

1. 375 Posts.

"...up to 40" only ?!

What is fair value?
    Hard to say in a market like this.
    Southern Cross Equities think 0.75-1.12 and that was before Dubai came along. But I guess that can only be expected in a 'normal' market and in 'normal' times. We are not in 'normal' times.

So, perhaps .40 is fair.

The market doesn't think so just yet, but I should qualify that. It's not that the market doesn't think it's fair value, it's just the market volatility influences people tombe afraid about being 'in' the market.Mwealth preservation and all that.

Bad markets don't make companies less worthy of their value even if it can take away the paper for somemtime.

When normal markets return (not that we can expect a return to pre-GFC market levels) we should the real value of companies begin to be reflected once again.

When will it happen?. How long is a piece of string?. Tense it too quickly, too hard and it will snap. Slowly does it and up she will go.

I reckon that in about 10-18 months Prima (having listed on the N) will be at around $1-$1.20 (ASX) with a t/over in sight. Why?. Well because of more solid markets and major milestones achieved by the company.

Just my own personal thouts and speculation. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.