IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

goodbye "teens", page-6

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I just wonder what people were thinking about investing in Dendreon, when the technology was unproven and in its infancy, before it got FDA approval???
    There may have been an "excitement factor", or "first past the post" scenario with Dendreon...but it managed to climb to $50+.
    Its only their own mis management (and maybe those evil all powerful multi national pharmas) that has made it drop to the point where it is currently trading.
    I cant help but think that CVac is IMO a superior product to Provenge, AND more importantly can be used on multiple cancers, making it a multi blockbuster drug!!!
    And a very important point I think the market has missed somewhat, is that Prima Biomed will begin treating patients not only for ovarian cancer, but MANY DIFFERENT CANCERS by the end of this year!!!! Amazing.
    Ive looked and cant find any other Company's (particularly immunotherapies) which started treating patient before Ph III had even begun. IMO this is a very significant achievement, and once we list on NASDAQ, an achievement that will be fully recognised and appreciated.

We are not that far behind our soon to be little brothers DNDN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.