GCM 11.1% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Goodbye TTW, Hello CML, page-5

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I hope management do what they need to because to date they haven't really helped increase shareholder value.

For the Director of a speculative/almost shell company to be paying himself a salary of 250k is pretty much unheard of. If the SP was doing well or even just holding up I wouldn't mind but it isn't. Leon deciding to pull out of Midrim hurt shareholders very badly so I hope he has a solid plan to recover the share price, I also hope he starts buying some shares on market if he believes in the direction he is taking this company.

Forget about your "Mullite Fibre Production", I am not saying that work isn't valuable but at present that is not going to do anything for the SP, we need a solid acquisition and we need it now! I have a feeling Leon is stuck in his old ways and ignores/rejects advice from anyone else thinking that he knows better.

Share holders are bleeding badly Leon please do something about it. Literally the only think that gives me some comfort currently is our MC is at our cash backing so it cant drop any lower (hopefully). Give me something else to be confident about please!

Last edited by MostPalone: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $29.63K 7.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12810470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8739546 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.