GCM 11.1% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Hi MostPalone,I note mknice10 on the 15th above intimated that I...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi MostPalone,

I note mknice10 on the 15th above intimated that I could be Leon after my post on 12 January - I am certainly not Leon. I can however possibly take credit for the QUANTIFIABLE quote, given I had previously asked him when we could expect QUANTIFIABLE results from the UNSW and later posted that on the 12th as one of my expectations as a longstanding shareholder to get some feedback from other shareholders on this platform. I presume Leon and the Board took it onboard as a good point to address in the ASX Announcement?

Referring to your post above, you also are seemingly confused by responding to my post as 'Hey Leon'. I am sure he would not have any interest in this discussion platform and if you take time to meet him or call him as I have done and do, you would understand why!

Why not call him on his mobile and ask him your questions instead of posting them here? His number is on every Company document as is his personal email. I call him when I want to check anything and he replies, sometimes only a day or two later as his time allows.

Wrt you querying why he is not buying shares, I would also like to know but again this is not the forum. It seems you are not aware of any of the ASX restrictions governing when Directors can trade in shares of the Company they are associated with? There are windows that they are not allowed to in. The Quarterly is one such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $29.63K 7.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12810470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8739546 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.