IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

goodbye, page-5

1. 3,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    See ya boys.

It was disappointing that IGR didn't really kick some serious goals and an independent producer considering they have such a robust and promising project and discoveries/tenements. After riding out the Share Price malaise during construction and the prolonged period of SP manipulation by Pala Investments I eventually sold out of IGR early in 2012 for about 60c. That was after holding IGR through thick and thin since 2007). I sold because I had a gut feel they may be due for a decent retreat. Turned out to be right on that front as they headed for the 30s.

Unfortunately instead of being cashed up to re-purchase, I had decided to 'diversify' for the first time and had put some decent coin into both GRY and AMX. Both have so far turned out to be my worst investments ever. Doh!!! Another lesson now learnt about merits of stop-losses.

If GRY and AMX rise from these current bargain levels, the new SLR will be high on my watch list to get back into as I think the SLR/IGR group has some solid growth and re-rating potential so long as the gold price doesn't completely tank. i am certain that a shrewd Les Davis nabbed himself a bargain with Integra.

I enjoyed participating in views and comments with other good posters such as ocracoke, rabbitoh, tooli, angers and others over the years. May see you on the GRY forum some time if your game.

Cheers
    Sarge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.