bumwackadoodledoo --------- has given herself away that she...

1. 85,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    bumwackadoodledoo --------- has given herself away that she really didn't do in life what she wanted to do ---------- she remained trapped in a beige life in a beige job line, living in a beige house in a beige place

existed in a life - never lived it and has got the severe shits that someone was able to walk away from such boring monotony

whatever I regret if I lay on my bed dying and can think ------------ what I cannot possibly regret is going and doing what I thought I wanted to do. Following my heart. Doesn't matter if the results were good or bad at each move - the doing and the experience was the reward.

I was on a call to a friend who I've known for about 40 years only last week and I was bemoaning how I haven't done so so so many things. So many worlds that I have no idea of

yet he said 'well, maybe - but, you are still right out there on the righthand side of the bell curve of life experiences'

well, yes - that one is difficult to argue against.

bumwackadoodledoo ------- seems to be somewhere approaching the left hand side of that same bell curve

existing in a life of which I have absolutely zero envy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.