VCR ventracor limited

goodbye

1. 25 Posts.
    Goodbye to all my friends and former "team mates" from Ventracor. Very sad to say Key managers were a no show today. Guess they couldn't look people in the eye and BS again. Shows a level of respect I guess. Not surprisingly the majority of people will now move on with their lives. All agree regardless of behind the scenes deals and resurrection of the company no-one would rejoin. The once bitten twice shy syndrome. Well you live and learn. So much for a Australian Invented Medical Device or A**d. Some of us have a few days left here and that will be hard. I expect we will carry on as per the norm and just deal with it. We have been very good at that. I have worked with a very professional group of people(NON EXECS). their dedication, attitude and professionalism has been truly inspiring. To Steve Sharman I say thank you. It didn't work but you tried and tried hard. To the supportive shareholders I say Thank you too. in a way you help us through the administration thus far. To all the shareholders who did nothing but moan and groan and B**ch well what can you say. Blame Bowtie or who ever. The best part of the people there just turned up and did a fantastic job while others just looked for profit. Guess for some the almighty $ rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.