VCR ventracor limited

Goodbye to all my friends and former "team mates" from...

1. 25 Posts.
    Goodbye to all my friends and former "team mates" from Ventracor. Very sad to say Key managers were a no show today. Guess they couldn't look people in the eye and BS again. Shows a level of respect I guess. Not surprisingly the majority of people will now move on with their lives. All agree regardless of behind the scenes deals and resurrection of the company no-one would rejoin. The once bitten twice shy syndrome. Well you live and learn. So much for a Australian Invented Medical Device or A**d. Some of us have a few days left here and that will be hard. I expect we will carry on as per the norm and just deal with it. We have been very good at that. I have worked with a very professional group of people(NON EXECS). their dedication, attitude and professionalism has been truly inspiring. To Steve Sharman I say thank you. It didn't work but you tried and tried hard. To the supportive shareholders I say Thank you too. in a way you help us through the administration thus far. To all the shareholders who did nothing but moan and groan and B**ch well what can you say. Blame Bowtie or who ever. The best part of the people there just turned up and did a fantastic job while others just looked for profit. Guess for some the almighty $ rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.