VCR ventracor limited

Funny how the same mouth pieces stick to their tired old spiel....

1. 25 Posts.
    Funny how the same mouth pieces stick to their tired old spiel. Why did spooner move on?, when, and why didn't you get him back sooner? . the LACK OF UNITY killed Ventracor.When the opportunity was there face to face why didn't someone else get up and speak. It was left to Paul. And I felt for Paul having to get up and withdraw because backers had pulled out. The same on the save ventracor web site. "we have more committed funds than Orqis" when asked it was more demands. the "Castledwizzard doesn't understand" remarks surely will follow.All the staff have tired of the rhetoric. Your company has gone. Amid your comments have been nothing, I better leave it there. as for my thanks for the pay. I actually turned down far more lucrative offers and stayed with Ventracor because I believed in the people there. Not the ones in the glass houses and Ivory Towers who seen a quick buck in it for them . People sat on their hands and watched this unfold and you cant tell me that no one knew. there are so many people on here CLAIM to know what went on. meeting after meeting it was the same. I'm gonna this and gonna that. Point your anger this way if you like I don't really care. I to have burned a lot of cash here, not to mention the earnings lost. Then I did it because I was there trying to build a life saving device not the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.