SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Absolute genius Paddyboy. Take HC sentiment with a grain of...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Absolute genius Paddyboy. Take HC sentiment with a grain of salt, if you dare!

What better way to get general sentiment than reading anonymous posts.I quite often ramble on about this and have even been moderated for off topic! What the? This market is more about the psychology than anything worth talking about relating to the stock-lol!

Same works the other way. Sell when the chateau in the south of France or Lamborgini posts start appearing.

Lots of posts from non-holders means lots of prospective buyers.

Lots of people, imo, are circling this stock. When is the right time we can not guess, but it may be time to start accumulating some position, imo. Sure there may be some scares but they will be top up opportunities, imo. All depends on your timeframe. You wait for things to turn good
    and you have missed the real multiple return investment.

We at a stage where many crying out for falling AUD$ and the local money dictators now really have no option but to promote it, imo.

Good luck all, so devastated for those who have held on since highs, friend of mine included, but optimistic to be given another chance to be a holder after selling at 25c in 08!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.