SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

goodluck all, page-3

1. 1,560 Posts.
    Congrats to the short term bottom pickers. I suspects blacks and kitty will be breathing a sigh today. One knows u need amdd eserve it. Looks like the higher highs and higher lows and a hold over 1255 has happened / came true on possibility of tapering (still a little odd see below) so the chance of some more uptrend is there if it doesnt break in the coming 24h.

The issues I still query are the fed and big bird ben hate gold, so do you think tapering is on the cards? If you do then this could be a st real bottom.. But I tend to think tapering is not on the table at all. Ben isnt going to go out before yellen and create issues, any one would know this would be left for her. And if tapering doesnt happen, id say it could be a new leg up for stocks and the other for gold. Not to mention current gold pricing wont save slrs quarterly on the owings just yet.. Add 100 maybe :) what do others think? Am I over cautious?

I think ill stick to fxcm for long and short on pog right now. Sentiment changed to none based on whether 1255 holds over the next 24h. See who says im a total gold bear :p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.