NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

Antman,Good luck to you. A big turn around from all your...

1. 649 Posts.
    Antman,

Good luck to you. A big turn around from all your comments yesterday. See below. What changed your mind? Don't want to call you a ramper but one could be forgiven for thinking that.

ANTMAN 11/11/10
    1. NXS SP is about explode...

2. pete11, IMHO, with environmental approval on prelude FLNG due tomorrow, Shell having cashed-up big-time with AUD, NXS is nothing but a road block at the moment. IMHO, Shell will swollaw NXS and get down to business on developing crux as part of their Prelude FLNG project.

i see Shell delivering a knock-out blow; they wont want a drawn out fight with RC. The price will be right and then I'm off to the races...

3. Dont get me wrong, RC appears very capable and has a good track record. On the other hand, Shell has a fat wallet that will enitce the majority of long term holders...

Reality is that NXS cannot go Crux alone and can barely muster the interest payments at LT. Apologies to bring that fact home. If NXS has an opportunity to realise shareholder value by way of T/o, do yourself a favour, save any more pain, cut and run here! I certainly plan to take any take-over offer from this point and if general shareholder consensus is sell, i will follow like a lamb to the slaughter!

Bring it on; 80c is my minimum...

Antman4

CC: Anyone listening at Shell!

4. fair enough. Each to their own.

I do feel that something will give on NXS in the ST.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.