CND 17.4% 2.7¢ condor energy limited

goodluck story

1. 303 Posts.
    Baraka is a Entrepreneur Organization, so if you believe in GoodLuck, then you'll believe in Baraka!

Baraka is a company with a story. The Story of the Pass, the Present and the Future, and only Michael J Fox can tell you the Future! So for the rest of us-Lets just stick to the Facts.

Let me take you back in time. The Year is 1960 , the region is West Afirca. The search for Hydrocarbons is on. ALGERIA, LIBYA, EGYPT,NIGERIA to name a few, found millions of barrels of OIL. Today MALI AND MAURITANIA are the NEXT BIG THING! ALREADY NIGER, CHAD and SUDAN have FOUND OIL.

The countries i have just named, make up most of the land in the West Africa Region. AM i to Believe, that Investors believe that theres no OIL in MALI AND MAURITANIA? That the surrounding region which contains Millions of Barrels of Oil, are a freak of Nature?

Lets now make a comparision! The PILBARA REGION of WEST AUST. An early player in the Hamersley story was Langley George Hancook, who in the early 1960s recommended that Rio Tinto look at several prospects in the Pilbara. The historic moment in the discovery of one of the world’s richest iron ore bodies came in 1962, when two CRA geologists found a large dark outcrop which extended about 6.5 kilometres. This, the biggest deposit of high grade ore in the Hamersley Ranges, was later to be known as Mt Tom Price, in tribute to an American engineer who was instrumental in the Pilbara’s development. As Kaiser Steel’s leading raw materials authority, Thomas Moore Price had personally surveyed the Hamersley Ranges, and promoted the region’s iron ore prospects with great enthusiasm.

Are we to believe that in the 1960's all investors said
    Mr Langley George Hancook HAS FOUND IT ALL!

ANDREW FORREST(FORTESCUE METALS) Must be a fagment of my imagination! It didnt happen .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $2.693K 97.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 109100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.