AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Hi Orion, Like the Cold Turkey addict who gives up the bungers,...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Orion,

Like the Cold Turkey addict who gives up the bungers, I've just logged onto AJQ to see what the HC forum crews' collective banter has been.

Mate, not so much "couldn't stand the heat", but rather, "can no longer see what I was doing", as my bloodied skull, as a consequence of continually bashing my head up against the AJQ wall, has been reduced to pulp. As a result, the blood haemorrhaging from what I thought was a sound and sensible brain, has completely occluded all view of AJQ's future .

Orion, yes, I'm gone, done, dusted with AJQ. My long accumulation foray with this began back in 2012/2013...I can honestly tell you I've gone from (for me at least) a substantial mid 20's average to be out at circa 6.5 cents. Ouch!!! But that's the risk that comes with the thrill, & in my case, the thrill turned into a catatonic state of despair bordering on being institutionalized.

So, although I don't share your optimism, I can honestly say that despite my decisions to exit, I hope you are rewarded for your tenacity & patience....That's the beauty of the markets....we've all got our success stories that we gloat on, & our catastrophes that we re-group/re-evaluate from, and for me at least, AJQ falls into the lowest spectrum of the "bell curve" of disasters.

So despite my apathy towards AJQ, & since you'd have to be some kind of sicko to wish misfortune on others, I sincerely hope it rewards all those who continue to believe.

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.