Goodyear going woke, page-129

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks for that article - it's a good read and if at all accurate shows the complexity of the empire -

the fragrance to me that just lifted off the pages and stank the whole room out was -------------- 'military industrial complex'

and, whatever the ???? animal is that he describes as deep state - (which seems ?? a very loose term) --------------- appears to me to be corrosive to both political parties and the government as a whole -- however, it 'appears' to me that the indicators are that GOP is already dead - stone motherless dead in the principle department, but, democrats are at least still breathing -

this is what the man you referenced wrote -

"As I wrote in The Party is Over, the present objective of congressional Republicans is to render the executive branch powerless, at least until a Republican president is elected (a goal that voter suppression laws in GOP-controlled states are clearly intended to accomplish). President Obama cannot enact his domestic policies and budgets: Because of incessant GOP filibustering, not only could he not fill the large number of vacancies in the federal judiciary, he could not even get his most innocuous presidential appointees into office. Democrats controlling the Senate have responded by weakening the filibuster of nominations, but Republicans are sure to react with other parliamentary delaying tactics. This strategy amounts to congressional nullification of executive branch powers by a party that controls a majority in only one house of Congress."

one has to read the full article

as you probably know - I've always had as an outlier - which, depending on my mood and what Trump has been up to at the time - depends on how far out in the extreme my thoughts are on it -

the outlier is that Trump is some sort of closet genius and for whatever reason (and, this description of deep state might fit ) is out to destroy whatever the author is speaking of (as deep state).

If Donald Trump did realise that the Republicans were a lost cause - a dead political force - some sort of puppet power - manipulated by payment from a point or system or organised chaotic system of points - and, if he realised that the democrats were still breathing ----------- BUT, hampered by republicans as your author describes above ----

maybe he did formulate a plan to fix that

and, this would be how to do it -----------

a. kill off the republican party in the eyes of the voters - injure it so badly that it couldn't get off the deck for a decade or more - if ever again
    b. install democrats in the house and the senate and the presidency - give them the power trifecta - and, combine that with a far weakened GOP - pretty much a DOP (dead old party)

so, how to do that???

Take over the remains of the republican party --- take it over and overun it with Trumpism - own it.

Then, make it that republicans were so on the nose that they cannot recover once you leave the scene of the murder suicide - do this by making a huge hash of the office of the Presidency and yet, have the republicans in congress in general be seen to support you

that WOULD WORK - if only one could take the presidency -- which, he did

so, did he do that? ----------- I don't know. I've never known - and, I still put it in as a long shot - but, it is possible

unfortunately - there are also other possibilities that are not as pure as heart for America - but, could use the same mechanism - and, that story would begin in one place -- St Petersburg Russia

exactly the same mechanism -- and, exactly the same outcome - just vastly different motive

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.