PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Mickem Will try to answer your question as well as I can. I...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Mickem

Will try to answer your question as well as I can.

I can't find the article to Livewire Markets. This person was talking about how water will become to new oil and fresh water will experience very high demand. This article was written in April (I think???) but I didn't read it until late May. It promoted Clean TeQ - CLQ. The article was only about CLQ. I brought CLQ mid June.
    At the end of the article, the author said in one line throw away statement: consider Fluence FLC and Phoslock PHK.

FLC share price dropped heavier and my research was very superficial. But PHK, its share price in the last 12 months was impressive. Normally I wouldn't look into a company like Phoslock which is only in its "infancy" compared to a mid-cap. The financial 'metrics' normally would make me dismiss it.

The emotional side of me kept saying - go and find a new theme that everyone will latch onto in the future. CLQ price dropped due to a report that I didn't factor in. I should waited another few days or a week. So I become desperate about missing out on PHK. Even a Capital Raising didn't drop the share price - it was oversubscribed instead. When I looked through the announcements and their website: I saw a constant theme of winning contract after contract. Why did I put money into CLQ first when PHK deserved my investment first. I kept thinking that I missed the boat. It was way too late for me! I missed out AGAIN!

Maybe PHK will fall next week?? I think I will probably top up. This is why I only purchase a small amount of shares initially. I am a low income earner, so it takes me a while to save up for a single share purchase. Normally I am very conservative as well. Most of my stocks are mid caps plus ANZ and MPL.

The profits from selling Sirtex SRX helped buy PHK (after I paid for a few of my partner's bills).

I am kicking myself for not reading my articles, for being time poor and financially poor. If only I read that throw away line one month earlier, I would have got in at a much better price.

For now, I guess I should be satisfied that I got in. Plus I am 6% up in 2 days of ownership. Can't wait until the big Instos talk about PHK. Can't wait until PHK becomes the main topic of discussion.

In the future, not sure if I should "average up" (or buy the dips) OR find another sector???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.