TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

google buys bufferbox for $17m, page-4

1. 292 Posts.
    hi brian. we should forget tzl inventing something new for competitive advantage. this is where tzl has always failed. too risky. costly. time consuming. in business there is no need for competitive advantage from product or service itself in business. just have to do the same things as well as others, price correctly and be established before we see many other bufferbox companies. you say commodore and rolls royce. do both not sell ? does dominos pizza not make money even though pizza hut does ? how many banks make money ? and now ybr offers same product ?

bufferbox was started by students 2 years ago. already they are ahead of tzl . nearly 4 years of new board and over $ 20 m tzl are still on bottom row of snakes and ladders. tzl should be embarrased. bunyip made the comment that he got the feeling tzl is focused on building the company and not the share price. any listed company should know it is important to focus on both because if tzl had then they could have raised at higher prices and therefore much more money which would have helped meet tzls goals earlier and better.

now finally the future has arrived which tzl has promised every year. please DONOT mess this one up tzl because i am thinking the easiest way to make money from parcel lockers is for me to start my own bufferbox. thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $417 16.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20229 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 96181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.