BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Tcell , there is no verified deal between Qualcomm and Raya if...

1. 429 Posts.
    Tcell ,
    there is no verified deal between Qualcomm and Raya if there is can you please post some info or a link it will be most appreciated as there is alot of speculation as to who Raya has formed a collaboration with and MOU. They have a number of liasons with companies at the moment a fair amount would be test bedding.
    Not necessary at all to compare BRN with RYG two different companies. Yes your correct about Raya having straightforward tech to a degree this has at least helped them the beauty being its simplicity at least that is how they have projected it.
    with Brainchip waiting for a decent entry level , I'm wondering now if its getting close.
    It will not be a big punt as the real issue we are having is the marketing from company to investor and also potential suitors.
    Just recently I asked on behalf of an investment club some straightforward questions on a few forums and brokers etc and the only person who replied sensibly was Mr Silicon Valley who should be the new CEO at least he posted a link that clarified part of the prediction of future revenue. The lack of response left us to sit on the sidelines a little more and the SP tanked . One question was how does it compare to competing technology.
    Not bagging it at all , certainly not comparing with other tech startups we just need some clear information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.