ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

These are strange time. I am sure your father had best...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    These are strange time. I am sure your father had best intentions in mind(when he suggested WBC) from what we only knew at that time. I persuaded my 20 year old, a nursing major daughter to buy Z1P back in May @ $3.32. When it went up to $9 or $10, I was a proud father thinking that maybe my daughter would develope an interest in making her money work for her. Now, that it is back under $6, I am not so sure, even though I still hold 40,000 shares of Z1P(Generally, I hold for at two years when I buy a share). There is a saying by Robert Kiyosaki, in the series of "Rich dad, poor dad" books, "You make money when you buy". The price you pay is very important. My entry point for 9,000 NAB was sub $15 back in March, 2020. I would be sitting uncomfortably, if I bought NAB last year at $26. From what I read, banks has no reason not to pay dividends by the end of next year. Banks have enough capital on hand to weather the housing down turn which never came. Banks share are bought for their income/dividend, not gowth. You are young, right to go for growth companies.
    The book, "One up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch describes you well. Peter Lynch was a multibagging master in investing in, up and coming growth companies. You noticed, and used BNPL, thus, you bought APT and Z1P, and then some. This is why/how young people are better at discovering new growth companies than older investors. I am glad that your dad did manage to stir an interest in you to own a claim to the future earning by buying a share. I highly recommend a book by Howard S. Marks, "The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor". Happy reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.