ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Google pay, page-116

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Keen to pick that book up. Love a good read.

I'm lucky enough to be in the right age group to potentially make some good moves if im im sensible. Im justu nder 30 right now. And work at a university which means i can catch a trend like zip or apt before the market does. And i had bought ANZ as one of my biggest holdings now during this years crash at about $17 per share. Which i reckon should give me resonable growth as it recovers into its old price over the next 5 or 10 years while also paying me a dividend. and while rates are what they are theres no use putting it in the bank anyway. My advice for others would be to read into history. First thing i did was read about the 2008 global response which got me into FMG early on before the iron price started to shoot upwards, and also bought into gold before the rally while there was still uncertainty, then moved it into a portfolio now where i can pretty much set and forget for a long time.

Thanks for your information. I love reading from people who share their experience like yourself. Its a breath of fresh air form the bickering that typically goes on in these forums. Hopefully everyone can make enough money to look after their circle and their community and pursue their dreams. After all this is why we do it right?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.