ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Google pay, page-47

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Six seven months back I had mentioned in one of my post that Larry should go because he used to mention in interviews that there is plenty of opportunities and they would expand only after exploring the local market. But when he made a 180 degree turn and acquired part pay I became a fan of Larry because it just showed he is following the participative approach to management philosophy.

I was pro expansion because I am one of the few bankers who had the opportunity, back home, to watch at least 15 new banks establish and grow from year 0 to year 20 and I have seen CEOs execute different strategies but amongst them the expansion strategy was the best. The strategy has once again hold good because if Larry would have missed the acquisition of quadpay via part pay zip would have faced the same scenario line FXL.

Product diversification is another area which has cemented the revenue quality and stability which I had experienced and Larry is doing exactly that.

I am confident that Zip will overtake all the other players within the next five years if we keep our momentum on executing the existing strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.