ZIP 0.35% $2.87 zip co limited..

Google pay, page-57

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Initially I tried to use zip online everywhere credit card number to my Google Pay, it did not work. But soon I got a message from zip to add a virtual one time credit card to Google Pay, I did that accordingly and already used in a couple of places and it worked seamlessly, may need PIN for larger payment that you can fix from the Card option.

But in terms of revenue generation by zip, I agree with StefanF. This is not clear how zip will earn revenue from everywhere online and instore credit card option as zip does not have merchant agreement with all them, they will get usual fee that the merchants pay for a credit card transaction, will it be sufficient? In terms of payment back to zip, many customers like me will pay back to zip by another credit card, then zip may need to pay back some earned fees as well. Note that normal bank credit cards can't be paid by another credit card other than the balance transfer. Also customers may use zip credit card other than usual way of paying by zip app to zip subscribed merchants and in that case zip may lose revenue.

Also note that FXL has the same product of bundll what I used with my Google Pay, didn't see FXL advertise that much about bundll and disclosed to the market yet how much revenue they have earned from it.

But I find a number of HC posts here that Google Pay option will increase TTV and customer numbers, that the company will get other benefits that I need to learn more from this forum.

Anyway, at present, very happy to use the zip credit card for all my daily transactions, hope the new feature will also assist zip to earn additional revenue in some way.

Regards,
    Gain7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.