PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Red,Top post, you summarised the situation up perfectly (at...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

Top post, you summarised the situation up perfectly (at least in presenting the current situation in regards to your's and Decan's stance). Good to see you back to your more balanced mode.

As for Decan's last one:

"PLT is practically out of cash, any fool can see that."

Decan, given that without knowledge of revenue nobody can possibly know their cash position, you are casting your own guesses (calculated though they may be) as if it is fact and calling anyone else that doesn't go along with it a fool.

The true facts at hand, based on results published to date, do not specify revenue since Dec '08. The March quarter loss, yes, but not revenue. I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago how you extrapolate that there should be at least an extra $2.5M increase in revenue based on what has been released (and the possibility for more), but I'm not going to state that as fact. Polartechnics fortunes ride on its ability to rapidly increase its revenue, and is putting the product out there and establishing supply chain to support that. Don't state your (calculated) guesses as fact.

Anyhow, all things being equal we would probably be about to go round in circles again like the other day, so let that be my last post on the matter (for most of the day, anyway). Unless something of note actually happens today this will be my last post on PLT until later tonight. No doubt there will be some reply from Decan, possibly more barbs etc. Whatever. I'm not playing the game today, not worth the wasted effort; the rest of you can frolic!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $11.79K 16.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11132 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.