KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

acc, cheers, thats a lot of action in the space of a few...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    acc, cheers, thats a lot of action in the space of a few minutes, sounds like it turned out ok for you. I think you are probably right with your call re todays movements although looking at the depth atm it looks like a flattish open on the cards, anything can happen from now till then though and I hope management puts something out to calm everyone down before the bell? As for my source, well lets just say they are bemused for use of a better word...

steveman07, well the 195 or 200 day EMA is clearly holding up the price on the DAILY and has done for a while now (selmax has pointed that out on another thread as well). Interesting the ascending trend line is still a fair bit below the current mark so it may see a visit?? Hope not!

The DAILY slow stochastic has obviously had a big turn down and is also interestingly sitting right on the trend line where theoretically it should turn back up now so lets hope it plays out. I know one thing, if you have the guts this is a potential very cheap entry into this stock. Again, we will see. The intraday chart is where I will be focussing as yesterday it saved my ar%! The descending trend line is running down from $8 to approx $7.55-$7.60ish so if the price drops under that for a decent period of time (over 5 minutes) then that could most definitely spark some heavy selling IMO. I would post it but it's a real pain so I will post the DAILY instead

11 month DAILY chart with DAILY slow stochastic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.