KAR 1.58% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Interesting to read all the posts and opinions after the...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Interesting to read all the posts and opinions after the carnage. Investors/punters obviously have lasting memories ie KonTiki, I can tell you for sure this is NOT a duster and those that have been wise enough to work out what happened today are on the money imo.

A little intraday charting knowledge goes a very long way also. Mind you if I hadn't been watching the sp like a hawk today I would be in a spot of bother but I bought and sold about 3 times this morning due to the downtrend on the 5 day 5 min chart which was refusing to breakout and when it did it was false on every occasion and did not look stable. So I decided to stay on the sidelines until clearer direction and then came the ann followed by the dump. Some quick fingered punters and brokers on this one thats for sure. I absolutely fluked an entry at $7.90 which is probably not what a lot of you want to read but hey I've made zilch here so far so now we will see.

Imo tomorrow will be volatile again but the sp is hanging on to the ascending trendline on the DAILY & the WEEKLY chart (last line of defence, for the moment anyway) and should keep its head above it imo.

(A very simple ) WEEKLY chart... Notice the sp is sitting right on the 41 day moving average. At least the daily stoch is now out of overbought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.030(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.91 $1.87 $6.716M 3.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26069 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 46025 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.