I note today Hilary remains favourite at approx evens while...

1. 10,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I note today Hilary remains favourite at approx evens while Trump has shortened to 2.5/3's...... Rubio and Sanders have both slightly drifted in the betting.

its going to be interesting as I reckon Sanders has the ability to woo the younger voters but if Hilary wins the Democrat nomination will these people still vote for Hilary or not bother at all because of her "dirty laundry"

Trump is a funny one. people either love his style or completely hate him.... and Rubio while well respected just seems to lack the charisma to do the business.... and Cruz, well he is a strange one but proof that Americans will pretty much vote for anyone

SO imo if Trump wins the Republican nomination, I believe his "running mate" for VP would be absolutely crucial, because as with Hilary whether he becomes president will depend on how many "Trump haters" or non likers will bring themselves around to voting for him......

whilst i agree that the candidiates are quite poor this whole election, the actual Presidential race is interesting, even if its just for the lols.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.