GOR 0.00% $1.76 gold road resources limited

Nice reply Crypto.If I could add a few points.Drilling. They...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    Nice reply Crypto.

If I could add a few points.

Drilling. They have lots of drilling planned. The crew are smart and know how important a good news flow is for the company. They will release any good news to the market, especially now to support the price as there are alot of options expiring in the money this month.

I would prefer to be in the stock rather than out of it, as the results may be very good.

There may be a softening of price as the options are exercised, market goes down more or POG drops. There will be an increase of price with good news flow. We are seeing new investors coming on board as more recomendations come out which is also supporting the price.

Interpreting grade. How hard is it to mine? If open pit, is the ground hard or easy to dig up. How much overburden or strip ratio? What sort of ore? Sulphide ore is more expensive to treat.

If underground, how consistant is the ore body? Does it pinch and swell? Are there faults leading to stop/start ore location? How stable is the ground to support an underground mine?

How deep is it? How close to infrastructure? Power? Water? Workforce?

So grade is just one part of the equation.

I have learned from some excellent posts on HC, research, reading reports, chatting with people, going on mine visits etc.

If you are interested, there is a new book out by Trench which I have on backorder with moneybags.com.au and it should have information similar to what you are asking, "The Insiders Guide to Investing in Mining and Resource Stocks in Australia".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.901B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.75 $6.523M 3.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28472 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 122074 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.