GOR 0.00% $1.76 gold road resources limited

I don't know the answers to your questions. The drill results...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    I don't know the answers to your questions. The drill results don't tell you about the host rock status. To answer all your questions would take alot of learning, and by the time you have found all the answers, the shareprice will be at it's peak.

A sweet high grade narrow band hit may not be as it seems. Depending on the drillhole orientation to the seam, it may only in reality be a few cm thick, which is one reason the high grade results are discarded. They do make fantastic announcements and if it is diamond hole, the cores make fantastic cover pictures on the annual report. Or if you have a mining industry journalist visiting, the diamond cores are candy.

To define a narrow band takes lots of drilling and a few holes from different orientations.

To mine a deep narrow band can be expensive as to access it you need a deep mine, then to actually remove the ore you need to remove a few meters of host rock which dilutes your original high grade seam. Narrow vein mining is an art which can go wrong, just ask a HEG or MCO follower (me).

Back to crypto's cake, randomly cut it in half and put a uniform layer of cream in it with a few extra dobs. Put the cake back together. Now imagine a skewer going into the cake. If the skewer happens to go in the same angle the cream is, you would think the whole cake is cream. If you hit a dob, you would think 1/4 cake is cream. If you hit just a thin seam, you would know there is cream about. Or you hit nothing.

The more drilling, the better an idea you have of the structure of the cream. Drilling costs money.

I haven't seen a copy of TRench's book. It is Australian, so you may be better sourcing it locally, rather than from Amazon, oh that's right, Borders and A&R are shut because everyone keeps buying from Amazon.

The management at GOR are a big plus. Just look at the recent media coverage. Who paid for the plane full of journalists and tipsters to go to the site?

To be honest, I don't want to know the complete shape of an ore body or the exact cost of how to extract a certain ore body. I follow companies with excellent potential that are trending up. GOR ticks my boxes. Follow the trend and the trend is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.901B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.75 $6.523M 3.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28472 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 122074 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.