GOR 1.23% $1.65 gold road resources limited

Hey @srm777 Clearly you know GOR very well. Thank you and very...

1. 5,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Hey @srm777

Clearly you know GOR very well. Thank you and very pleasant to read a real post.
    My comments / response in italics if I may.

(1)
    *hedging when people rubbished them for doing so(worked out bloody well for them)

Yes a very good point that many shareholders either dismiss or do not understand.
    Ian Murray is a chartered accountant and very well versed in Financials. Called it right and glad he did. Clearly a strength.

(2)
    *JVs which de-risk and provides financial surety

Yes I agree. The key word here is de-risk. That is exactly why they performed a very early JV in South Yamarna was visionary. Why? The reason is because the relatively newly discovered WA belt was huge. Still is. The onion just gets bigger for very piece that we peel. The JV was clever, as - the belt is simply way too big. Management knew that and de-risked the tenements many years ago. I like that. I lived it. I love it!

(3)
    *obtaining said surety then encourages further investment, plus allows further development

The history is all here. We drill like crazy. I mean really crazy. Always well funded.

https://www.goldroad.com.au/investors/presentations/

(4)
    *huge tenement in Yamarna, with the ability to jump on exciting new opportunities elsewhere.

There are many opportunities that management research and make a measured call.
    Always remember - the belt is BIG. Huge in fact. With very level headed management - GOR will be around for sure for decades. It must be time to put some cash away for my future grandchildren. Or perhaps even some stock - sitting there all ready!

GFC Mark 2 or whatever - Ian Murray and co will have that in their sites and will be preparing. Hmmm - what better way with GOLD!

Gracie
    All roads lead to GOLD at GOLD Road!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.020(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.787B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.67 $1.63 $8.093M 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42633 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.020 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.64 $1.67 $1.63 682498
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.