GOR 1.13% $1.80 gold road resources limited

GOR? On? Out? when?, page-57

1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    OK , what to do now . 35 years of buying mining stock has taught me a few things . i already missed the boat to sell. So i hold . I last bought 2000 at 175 - i have bought continuously from 70 cents . It's good for those who sold at 175 & good for those who went short . But i will hold . I don't short stock & i don't use borrowed money . I have stopped buying - not that i have much to buy with to be honest . Already sold the other specers a month ago thank goodness - because i could buy them back 30 per cent less now . I did as much work on Gold Road as one could reasonably do . The fact that they could pay 38 million after about 5 months production says a lot .Sure the funds will trade around with it , it's nothing special to them , just a trading opportunity . GOR hasn't spun you any BS pump up reports , just stated the facts , this is how it should be . Presently if you have any funds available , GOR is a company with first rate management , who have the runs on the board . Given the overall political / economic / biological environment , i don't think gold is a bad bet .
    OK , so 175 is a nice price , but 125 isn't that bad given the overall situation . Sure , it is difficult to hold a position under constant pressure . I remember many years ago , Ashton Mining was recommended to me , buy a leading stock broker - it took a few years to establish it's credentials , it had it's up & downs & market falls - it turned into a 5 bagger .I believe Gold Road to be a very promising stock - why throw it out when the overall market is down . In short , don't use borrowed money & don't panic out of a good position , good stock will reward in the long run . sit tight. All learnt the painful way. ho0pe this helps .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.78 $7.416M 4.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10298 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 52399 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.