NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Goro?, page-59

1. 8,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Thank you for that. The last paragraph pretty much ensures that vesting will occur.

I don't have a problem with an incentive plan as it's meant to be good for all holders. What seems odd is the price at which it vests. Share prices are fluid, however if target prices according to charting are around a buck then why is the vesting price so low?? (not forgetting where NCZ traded last year).

Don't know about anyone else but my gut tells me that if the vesting price was at that target price holders would be happier since two things would happen:

1. Better return for holders
    2. Harder hurdles for management to achieve hence more incentive to push

Win win.

Dangling a carrot within easy reach appears hardly an incentive to better performance.

In addition, a measurement against peer performance is a little flawed - don't worry, all other similar stocks are down so we'll be fine with our vesting conditions since we've done a bit better (share prices may be more than halved).

In the end obviously some measures need to be utilised in order for this to work in favour of all concerned. I'm just not sure whether the alignment is a little skewed. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.