SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Regarding the Hawk Springs Project TB said they would first...

1. 470 Posts.
    Regarding the Hawk Springs Project TB said they would first confirm the concept and develop the resource which they will do with Mountain Energy and Halliburton. Now once they have achieved the concept there is no reason why they wouldnt be able to start developing their 100% WI on the remaining acreage which currently stands around 11500 acres.

At $4M approx for each well SSN may be limited financially and equipment availability to how many wells they will be able to drill, hence another JV. But I wouldnt rule out the possibility of having both their Niobrara projects on the go once the concept has been developed.

When the royalties start arriving and all the Bakken wells are on line and dont forget Diamondback 100% WI and the State GC#2 well to come the cash flow will be significantly higher.

Even though the delays over the last 6 months have been frustrating for some holders i just cant see any reason to sell any shares at these low levels, there will always be some sort of delays which are more noticeable with SSN because they only have a small number of wells on the go at anytime, imagine in 12 months time when the Niobrara will be in full development how cashflow might be, not to mention any other additional (Bakken) purchases.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.