SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

goshen county - niobrara farm-out, page-2

1. 14,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    This was the post june 14th looks to be the cut off

firstly the bakken well has start to be drilled.
    the bid has started on the 1/3 of acreage in niobrara WY that is being offered by the company- officer says around 40 parties are show interest. As you know the state of WY just offered land in the Niobrara and got around 33 million for a very small parcel . ssn has around 46k net acres and is intending to sell 1/3- deal is anticipated to close on or about june 14th-
    company realizes that the rights are underwater but is not that concerned because they are going to sell this 1/3 interest in the Niobrara - If you look at the last q it shows that they are right on top of eog's property- the interesting thing is that they bought this property in 2006 at around 5 dollar/acre- so they actually were there first! Money raised will be used for drilling in the bakken and niobrara.
    Looks like a bottom floor speculation in domestic oil and gas exploration with huge upside potential-maybe a little early but for .50-.60 not a bad entry point- I know the low is around .22 and recent high was around 1.09-- I am always looking for another bexp ( bought at 2.75 before it caught fire- by the way bexp announced 2 super monster wells in the bakken -one 5000 boepd initial 24-- another announcement came fro aez - two great wells and then kog got a 200 million line! As you know they are not making anymore oil- and this terrible bp situation is going to hurt offshore and be more bullish for onshore drilling
    yours truly
    wv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.