SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

as posted by studythosestocksWy. News 28 minutes ago Dlotto...

1. 899 Posts.
    as posted by studythosestocks

Wy. News 28 minutes ago

Dlotto says, "Hopefully, this helps."

Dude, you always help the sun break out from behind the clouds. With Devon hitting high resistivities and both them and Marathon bringing in a new rig, you know that they have found something there. It's just a matter of finding the right recipe to get it out.

Enterprise has a pump jack again???

I'm telling you, CHK is like the younger sibling that gets away with murder while you get have to keep your hand out of the cookie jar.

I can almost guarantee you that they have extended the Conf on Ahlbrandt somehow. My theory is that everyone is trying to tie up the loose leases before the land is proven. I think that is why TB is pretty quiet as well. Doesn't sound like much but if he can secure even one more 320 (at least 1 well) or 640 acre spacing (2 wells)before the land price gets too high, that could be another 250-400,000 Estimate Ultimate Recovery Barrels of Oil per well. I don't want to know what your land went for but generally, what are they asking per acre now? If that is too personal, there is no need to respond.

Thanks as always for keeping your ear to the ground for all us SSNers.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.