BM8 8.70% 10.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Got a call from the Managing Director, page-26

1. 6,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4407
    "DIRECTOR has $1m of HIS own money INVESTED"
    Did he tell you? or did you work it out?

Two announcements released on the 5/11/20 show - Ahmad with 1,515,036 shares (from Top 20) 1,600,974 (Initial director notice)??

Since Ahmad's "Becoming a Substantial Holder" notice was released with his holding at 3,046,346 shares = 5.25%, with (my calcs) recent buying and conversion of loans to shares, Ahmad has 4,056,841 shares - 7%, under section 671b of the Corporations Act, he should have released a "Change in Substantial Holding" notice when he increased ownership by 1%.

Your close, he has invested circa $940k into WFE/PF1 - he has received circa $140k for lead arranger fees prior to becoming a director.
    Kudo's to him, but he did have over a 1/3 ($317K) of that invested in WFE and his initial "Becoming a Substantial Holder" notice was only 2 weeks before Brewer came on board, join the dots, eh?

I did note your comments to another poster:
    "GOT ripped a NEW one by JASON B and sold his PF1 shares for peanuts now wants everyone to hurt LOL"
    "YOU can't hack old MANAGEMENT scammed you guys?"

Does that mean Sufian Ahmad was scammed too? - considering, he INCREASED his substantial holding by participating in the Capital Raise for the DRC Cobalt acquisition.

join the dots ....... SMH
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.